Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heyder

Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn? Empty Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn?

Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:39 pm
Why the titán mode of eye of mirror it's SO weak, only works 1 turn and no actívate the titán mode. I think it's very expesive talent and it's a no complete talent.
I remember the titán mode in ninja saga was so good

Heyder likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn? Empty Re: Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn?

Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:06 am
Heyder wrote:Why the titán mode of eye of mirror it's SO weak, only works 1 turn and no actívate the  titán mode. I think it's very expesive talent and it's a no complete talent.

It has higher stun rate here and it has a passive serene mind
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn? Empty Re: Why the titán mode of eye of mirror only works one turn?

Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:37 am
Heyder wrote:Why the titán mode of eye of mirror it's SO weak, only works 1 turn and no actívate the  titán mode. I think it's very expesive talent and it's a no complete talent.

1. This is not NS.
2. The stun duration for "Mirror of Strength" when maxed is 3 turns. I think your MoS is not yet maxed that's why the stun from it only worked for a single turn.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum