Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAMR

Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel Empty Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:06 pm
Hello, I am a new player in what would be Ninja Master but an old player in Ninja saga and what I would like them to do in the game is that if you level up your general statistics improve to balance the game a little since you have to Doing it manually is a bit tedious and takes a long time because 5+ skill points is not enough and in Ninja Saga there was this mechanic that helped new players a lot. An example for this would be that you are level 20 and you hunt the level 10 wolf and it beats you anyway, it's like wow so I need the level 60 full jutsu or thank you very much for reading and your attention.
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel Empty Re: Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:33 pm
JAMR wrote:Hello, I am a new player in what would be Ninja Master but an old player in Ninja saga and what I would like them to do in the game is that if you level up your general statistics improve to balance the game a little since you have to Doing it manually is a bit tedious and takes a long time because 5+ skill points is not enough and in Ninja Saga there was this mechanic that helped new players a lot. An example for this would be that you are level 20 and you hunt the level 10 wolf and it beats you anyway, it's like wow so I need the level 60 full jutsu or thank you very much for reading and your attention.

Follow my stats build:
lvl 20
HP: 36
CP: 12
Agility: 47

lvl 40
HP: 75
CP: 30
Agility: 90
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel Empty Re: Mejora de estadística con escalada de nivel

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:37 pm
JAMR wrote:Hello, I am a new player in what would be Ninja Master but an old player in Ninja saga and what I would like them to do in the game is that if you level up your general statistics improve to balance the game a little since you have to Doing it manually is a bit tedious and takes a long time because 5+ skill points is not enough and in Ninja Saga there was this mechanic that helped new players a lot. An example for this would be that you are level 20 and you hunt the level 10 wolf and it beats you anyway, it's like wow so I need the level 60 full jutsu or thank you very much for reading and your attention.

Hi there, +5 skill points per level up works pretty well with the game's current mechanics. Though, only the devs know if they are going to change or add something based on their observations. For now, you can follow Raijin's suggestion above and when you're maxed (60 is the cap for now), you can freestyle your stats to cater your dream build.

Best regards
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum