Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Romandoking8

Discount please  Empty Discount please

Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:59 am
Dear devs I like this game and all the stuff in here but I think it's a little bit high prices here the new kinjutsu cost 60 bucks can we get a discount a little bit

Thank you.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Discount please  Empty Re: Discount please

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:08 am
Romandoking8 wrote:Dear devs I like this game and all the stuff in here but I think it's a little bit high prices here the new kinjutsu cost 60 bucks can we get a discount a little bit

Thank you.

You can get Sasanoo for less than $60 if you grind daily.
Romandoking8

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 am
I know but not the strongest one....
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:33 am
Romandoking8 wrote:I know but not the strongest one....

You can save up for tokens during your grind for the basic Susanoo,. What's the point of putting the strongest version into the bundles if the devs will allow low-spenders and F2Ps to easily grind for it? Even big whales will just grind for it if it's easy to get via grind.

You and I are not the target market for that bundle, relax and keep grinding daily, we'll get it soon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum