Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pixel

Optimize Mobile Data Usage in Ninja Master Empty Optimize Mobile Data Usage in Ninja Master

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 am
Dear Developers,

I trust this message finds you in good health. I wish to draw your attention to a crucial point in the Ninja Master gaming experience that requires immediate focus – the excessive mobile data consumption during PvP matches, daily battles, and other in-game activities.

It is imperative that the development team prioritizes and invests time in optimizing mobile data usage in these specific game modes. This optimization is crucial for the user experience, especially considering that many players, myself included, have limited data subscriptions.

I urge you to recognize the significance of this matter and to ensure that it remains a top priority. Please bear in mind that a considerable portion of your player base operates with restricted data plans. Addressing this issue will not only improve the overall gaming experience but also make Ninja Master more accessible to a wider audience.

Your attention to this pressing concern is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your dedication to refining and enhancing the Ninja Master game.

Sincerely,
[PIXEL]

lequinox likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum