Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Takatopato

ADs impact on performance Empty ADs impact on performance

Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:56 am
I'd love to hear your perspective on the topic. Have you experienced frequent crashes or freezes in your game recently? Do you suspect it might be due to the ads? Shocked Shocked
edit> also noticed my 30 fps becoming 20000 sometimes cyclops
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

ADs impact on performance Empty Re: ADs impact on performance

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:02 am
Takatopato wrote:I'd love to hear your perspective on the topic. Have you experienced frequent crashes or freezes in your game recently? Do you suspect it might be due to the ads? Shocked Shocked

Can you try clearing the game cache before doing some long missions or boss fights, it will help lessen the crashes, also lower your fps
Takatopato

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:05 am
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:I'd love to hear your perspective on the topic. Have you experienced frequent crashes or freezes in your game recently? Do you suspect it might be due to the ads? Shocked Shocked

Can you try clearing the game cache before doing some long missions or boss fights, it will help lessen the crashes, also lower your fps

it doesn't just happen on long missions, it happens randomly. and even if that were the case, clearing the cache every 10 minutes wouldn't be a viable option
also as I said, my fps are at 30
Raijin
Raijin

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:06 am
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:

it doesn't just happen on long missions, it happens randomly. and even if that were the case, clearing the cache every 10 minutes wouldn't be a viable option

You're on emulator?
Takatopato

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:09 am
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:

You're on emulator?

yes, LDplayer. others don't even load the game
CPU 6 cores
Ram 8gb
emulating a S22 ultra
very high specs and keeps freezing
also disabled the battery saving mode
Raijin
Raijin

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:12 am
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:

You're on emulator?

CPU 6 cores
Ram 8gb
emulating a S22 ultra

Oh about the, even if you emulate s999999 ultra, the performance still depends on your PC specs, how about nox emulator it doesn't work on you?
Takatopato

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:14 am
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:

You're on emulator?

CPU 6 cores
Ram 8gb
emulating a S22 ultra

Oh about the, even if you emulate s999999 ultra, the performance still depends on your PC specs, how about nox emulator it doesn't work on you?

well and how much specs do we need to play a game with simple graphics and 30fps anyway? did you read the part that I'm putting 6 cores and 8gb from my pc to the emulator?
same problem with nox, mumu, bluestacks etc
Raijin
Raijin

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:58 am
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:
Takatopato wrote:
Raijin wrote:

You're on emulator?

CPU 6 cores
Ram 8gb
emulating a S22 ultra

well and how much specs do we need to play a game with simple graphics and 30fps anyway? did you read the part that I'm putting 6 cores and 8gb from my pc to the emulator?
same problem with nox, mumu, bluestacks etc

My PC is only Ryzen 5 with 16gb ram and the game don't crash or freeze even on long gameplay, I'm using nox emulator
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:24 am
Unfortunately, LDplayer's performance in this game is so-so. Nox is better.
Takatopato

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:14 am
ADs impact on performance 321dsdsa
yeah?
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:59 am
That doesn't happen to me unless my net connection is slow asf Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum