Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jokowi
Jokowi

Spend provision to enchant guild Empty Spend provision to enchant guild

Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:32 pm
Before guild wars, I suggest implement enchant guild using provisions or war fund. For now provisions only use for defence and thats a lot.

As we know, character control by AI its really easy to beat. I even can manage to win more than 1700 battle in pvp challange with only lose twice. So guild can enchant this protection by using war fund like give stat boots or increase member limit.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Spend provision to enchant guild Empty Re: Spend provision to enchant guild

Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:24 pm
Jokowi wrote:Before guild wars, I suggest implement enchant guild using provisions or war fund. For now provisions only use for defence and thats a lot.

As we know, character control by AI its really easy to beat. I even can manage to win more than 1700 battle in pvp challange with only lose twice. So guild can enchant this protection by using war fund like give stat boots or increase member limit.

I kinda agree with this. Hopefully guild buildings/structure is present for boosts cuz the AI(for now) sucks😂.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net

Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:56 pm
Thanks for the suggestion; we'll take into consideration the buffs you mentioned.

But we'll see how Guild war season 1 will play out first, and we'll make adjustments based on the result.

These changes may reflect during the next few updates before guild war season 2.

lequinox likes this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:24 pm
Yes thank you.

Also please consider this:
Small provisions guild success raid big provisions guild= get lots provisions and point, after that donate to own guild to set guardian.

Big provisions guild success raid small/no provisions guils= only get point and little bit of provisions.

As you can see high provisions guild have a high risk become target of all other guild because if it successfull raid it can give tons of provisions. But large guild have little/no benefit from successing raid in small provisions guild (only point).

I think it more be fair if successful attack/defence only impact to point and not raid provisions, or make donation to guild its disable during wars.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum