Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN Empty RECRUITMENT IS OPEN

Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:13 pm
Greetings fellow Shinobis! INDONESIA guild is looking for ACTIVE, WILLING to CONTRIBUTE, and STRONG players to be recruited into our guild. So who are we? Well, for starters, we're the first guild to achieve a total 1 million provisions (900K+ provisions and 30k warfunds worth 300K provs) and we plan to become the strongest guild to ensure the best reward for all members the moment guild war is implemented. In addition to that, half of the TOP 10 damage dealers of the last raid season boss is in our guild.

Again, let me emphasize what qualities we are looking for, WE DO NOT NEED players who do not fulfill the daily provision donation requirement and is only farming provisions for themselves.

⚠This requirement is for every member's benefit!⚠

Anyhow, there are 2 methods for you to have a chance of being chosen🗣👀:

1. Please reply/PM me your IDs including stats as well as your PVP jutsu loadout. I, and the other important members of the guild will choose the best candidate after 3 days!

2. You can also directly challenge me, the newest member, Lequinox, while I am streaming. If you can win against me 2 out of the 3 battles. You'll automaticlly be invited to join. DM me to set schedule! (I didn't sign myself up for this, they did😩😅)

Number of open slots: 1

P.S: Not all of the members are Indonesian, we plan to change the guild name when guild name change is available.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN Empty Re: RECRUITMENT IS OPEN

Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:04 am
lequinox wrote:Greetings fellow Shinobis! INDONESIA guild is looking for ACTIVE, WILLING to CONTRIBUTE, and STRONG players to be recruited into our guild. So who are we? Well, for starters, we're the first guild to achieve a total 1 million provisions (900K+ provisions and 30k warfunds worth 300K provs) and we plan to become the strongest guild to ensure the best reward for all members the moment guild war is implemented. In addition to that, half of the TOP 10 damage dealers of the last raid season boss is in our guild.

Again, let me emphasize what qualities we are looking for, WE DO NOT NEED players who do not fulfill the daily provision donation requirement and is only farming provisions for themselves.

⚠This requirement is for every member's benefit!⚠

Anyhow, there are 2 methods for you to have a chance of being chosen🗣👀:

1. Please reply/PM me your IDs including stats as well as your PVP jutsu loadout. I, and the other important members of the guild will choose the best candidate after 3 days!

2. You can also directly challenge me, the newest member, Lequinox, while I am streaming. If you can win against me 2 out of the 3 battles. You'll automatically be invited to join. DM me to set schedule! (I didn't sign myself up for this, they did😩😅)

Number of open slots: 1

P.S: Not all of the members are Indonesian, we plan to change the guild name when guild name change is available.

Cutoff is at 6:13 PM👀
lequinox
lequinox

Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:49 pm
-THIS RECRUITMENT IS NOW INVALID-

Tune in, you might be one of our members in the future!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum