Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jokowi
Jokowi

Indonesia Guild Introduction Empty Indonesia Guild Introduction

Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:23 am
About our guild:
1. We are aim to become number one guild and get the best reward for all member. Thats why we keep search active and strong member to our guild.
2. We are the first guild that achive total 1 million provisions (800K provisions + 30.000 warfund worth 300 K provisions).
3. Half of TOP 10 in previous online boss raid is from our guild.
4. You only need to donate 500 or 3500/week. Even so the ownership of our member is huge so they do more.
5. Once you join you will not be kick if you not giving donation. Everyone have a real life activity and we understand that, just communicate with us in our discord forum. You will only be remove if you are no longer playing OR not active and no communication with us why you are no longer active.
6. Even the guild name is Indonesia, but many of them not from Indonesian so dont worry to apply if you are not from Indonesia.

UPDATE
GUILD RECRUITMENT

We plan to open 1 spot member because he not playing and give not contribution for 2 weeks. We are looking not only active but strong member. If you are interest to join please send me message you ID, in this pvp event I have collect data from my guildmate who is worth to recruit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum