Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Live PVP Guides Empty Live PVP Guides

Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First of all, this is not going to be complete as I will be making iterations to this post every now and then since this community is growing, hence, the unpredictable variables for PVP like META and whatnot changes. So here we go.

New PVP Mechanic - Guard
Guard/Unyielding is granted to the user who is slower so the "First one to restrict the opponent wins" like in challenge doesn't work. If you're the faster one, you can cast an anti-debuff jutsu or basically any kind of preparation tailored to your game style. On the flip side, don't worry if your opponent strikes you with any debuffs and damage jutsu, you'll resist all of the debuffs and will receive only 1 dmg thanks to unyielding. You may capitalize on that to your advantage.

Users you may encounter as a Jounin or a Max Player
-People w/ any maxed talent.
-Saint Power users with 100 HP with ridiculous AGI and DMG.
-Saint Power users with max talent are as hard as a rock.
-Saint Power users with max talent that are as hard as a rock but have the latest "Hidden Among Rocks" w/ a max saint fist that may 1 hit KO you.
-Maxed 8ex users that will 1 hit you if you're not tanky or didn't prepare for their ultimate jutsu.
-Necromancy users that are annoying to deal with if you let them do their combo.
-Maxed Mirror of Eye users.
-Players w/ unmaxed talents.
-Players w/o talents.
-Players with a lower level than you (if you're playing on play with anyone)

Counters for each kind of player - will be writing out answers based on the order I've written
-No natural counters cuz if they're maxed, you know they are loaded and most likely good too. If you're confident that your jutsu loadout is pretty good and versatile, then pray that they slip up and seize that mistake. If not, go flee.

-Either you flee or you're also an SP user with a max "unyielding saint" talent and slower than them. They can't kill you with those 4 turns of unyielding saint and the fact that you're also slower than them. The low hp high dmg saint power strategy works against everyone except slower SP users with a max "unyielding saint" talent.

-You need to have a lot of internal injury jutsus, restrict, burn, and bleed. Like saint fist, olympus blade (five elements blade is not gonna cut it out), throwing shield, 8ex ultimate dance, and whatnot. If you don't have any of this, flee.

-Same idea for the previous counter, except you gotta play the cards right. I fought this guy called "Immortality" last night and I killed him once(no cap) and he also killed me with his saint fist and hidden among rocks combo. Anyway, he and I revived me thanks to our passives and our battle continued for more than 20 minutes or something. I fled because I'll need a lot of time to pull some luck to land a critical hit while using saint fist on that guy. I might have lost the war but at least I got to kill him first😂

-Since they are most of the time faster than you, they will most likely enter extreme mode right at the beginning. If they do, drain their CP. They will have to charge after that. After draining their CP, inflict chaos if you have one. Then you'll have the chance to restrict + burn them on the next turn and so on and so forth, just play your cards right. If you think that they have enough CP already for ultimate dance, go cast whatever jutsu you have that costs a lot of CP. Since there's a big chance that you'll be inflicted with CPcut so why not make use of it when there's a chance?

-If they cast that absorption dmg jutsu, disperse it. Then, drain their CP first. They will most likely recharge after that so inflict chaos and then inflict restrict + burn, the more restrict + burn you have, the better! After that, cast tenson omi if you have one while the opponent is restricted. Charge or keep attacking with basic attacks or finish them off with Aikuryu Palm if you have one.

-If their serene mind is active, don't cast a high dmg jutsu as it will be reflected to you. If the calm mind buff is active, don't cast debuff-inflicting jutsus as it will be reflected back. Also, keep at least 1 sure kill jutsu at your disposal to 1 shot them after their revival.

-Don't need to counter, just play smart and think 3 steps ahead. Assume every possible move especially if you often get matched with this player.

-Don't need to counter, just play wisely. Don't underestimate them though!

-IDK what kind of counter are you expecting for this.

Tips
-If you often get matched with a particular player, familiarize their stats, talents, and combos.
-Study each description of the jutsus you have.
-You can do live PVP while doing other things since it's highly unstable for now, you don't have to give everything.
-Don't rage when you get disconnected.
-Don't forget to breathe in and out properly as it will help you play and come up with rational decisions easily.

Edits
Reason for edit #1 - grammar corrections

Last edited by lequinox on Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar corrections)

Jokowi and Gingar like this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

Live PVP Guides Empty Re: Live PVP Guides

Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:04 am
Oh so it was you that kill me with crit lol

lequinox likes this post

TorvaMessor12

Live PVP Guides Empty Arena

Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:45 pm
How come I keep fighting jonin with same rank when I'm chunin I don't have talent yet and it's kinda unfair.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster

Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:48 pm
TorvaMessor12 wrote:How come I keep fighting jonin with same rank when I'm chunin I don't have talent yet and it's kinda unfair.
Did you check the checkbox? You most likely checked "fight with anyone" if that's the case
TorvaMessor12

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:11 am
I did not I just keep fighting people with talent on same rank

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox

Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:35 pm
TorvaMessor12 wrote:I did not I just keep fighting people with talent on same rank

So you're a chunin and you've checked "fight people with same rank" but somehow you end up against people with talents? Go dm the devs about that
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum