Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

TOTAL COST OF ALL THE HALLOWEEN REWARDS Empty TOTAL COST OF ALL THE HALLOWEEN REWARDS

Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The total cost of Halloween rewards is 7,693 event currency.

So let's do the math on how many days would it take to get this much while only clearing the available 3 bosses.

Today, I got 218 so let's say one can get 150-250 daily(not really sure about this estimate).

If you get 150 daily, you'll be able to get the whole reward in 52 days (rounded from 51.29). As for the latter, you'll get it within 31 days(rounded from 30.77).
There are like 63 days before November 1 assuming that the event will only last until that day so yeah, everyone can pretty much get all the rewards within the event's time period unless the rewards aren't 150-250 daily.

clevnme, jymenik and Gingar like this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

TOTAL COST OF ALL THE HALLOWEEN REWARDS Empty Re: TOTAL COST OF ALL THE HALLOWEEN REWARDS

Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:16 pm
Hmm interesting calculation, let me add some note for reader:
1. You can rechallange boss using token. There are user in the grup that have already pet in the first day because he use token.
2. Dev not launch 2 remaining boss, this mean its potentially get higher point/day.

I hope dev increase reward for high lv user because as I can see most of the reward its for early lv user. Like heal 50 hp/turn if character lower than lv 50% health. Even my current armor give me 84 hp without minumun health. For high lv equipment dev can make a requirement like min lv 50 to filter the purchase/ equip.

clevnme and lequinox like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum