Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hinata

Stop complain about your talent Empty Stop complain about your talent

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:02 am
If you think your talent its weak, stop complain about your talent and change into Eight Extremities. Trust me its so good and nobody ever compain about it!

If you ara new player, I suggest you all become Eight Extremities. It has increase 20% speed of your ninja (more speed more action point and reduce time of your debuff), give bleed effect to increase damage input for enemy, it has 2 skill that remove chakra from enemy, it can increase passively your taijutsu damage by 300, increase 80% of taijutsu for 5 turn and make enemy can't gain heal for 3 turn! (Unresistance)

With all talent this buff its will be fast and can deal huge damage its so perfect to gain score in online Boss, pvp and guild wars. Its just perfect talent and I love it!

So stop waste your time to complain about your pathetic talent and start to move on to Eight Extremities.

alvian, Najib Razak, brian831 and HeyitsKakashi like this post

El

Stop complain about your talent Empty Re: Stop complain about your talent

Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:55 pm
Hinata wrote:If you think your talent its weak, stop complain about your talent and change into Eight Extremities. Trust me its so good and nobody ever compain about it!

If you ara new player, I suggest you all become Eight Extremities. It has increase 20% speed of your ninja (more speed more action point and reduce time of your debuff), give bleed effect to increase damage input for enemy, it has 2 skill that remove chakra from enemy, it can increase passively your taijutsu damage by 300, increase 80% of taijutsu for 5 turn and make enemy can't gain heal for 3 turn! (Unresistance)

With all talent this buff its will be fast and can deal huge damage its so perfect to gain score in online Boss, pvp and guild wars. Its just perfect talent and I love it!

So stop waste your time to complain about your pathetic talent and start to move on to Eight Extremities.

I am newbie but played before the NS... I understand your point about the 8ex but, here is not a good choice the Mirror Eye? I wanted since NS and was thinking to buy it but your comment made me afraid :s
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:57 pm
EoM's pretty good Very Happy

El likes this post

alvian

Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:30 pm
Every talent has their +-.
8ex have agi up.
But they get internal injury.
Its already annoying if opponent cast internal injury to our character. Not mentioning the self debuff from extreme mode.

Adv christmas box give 90% dmg for 3 turns compared to 80% damage for 5 turn (bonus 5 turns internal injury debuff. Cant regen hp.)

8ex is good for short term fight, but maybe no for prolonged fight.

Note:
8ex is one of good choices to be recruited in guild war. But no, if your character do the war, since opponent (3 person + their pets) ONLY TARGET your character.
Even you managed to One hit kill (or 2 turns them) especially SP user.
Its hard to survive their unyielding mode (bonus weapon damage 300%)

So every talent have their +-. But for group event like guild war, its a bit hard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum