Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Newbie Guide Empty Newbie Guide

Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Newbie Guide

Choose which element your character will be

Newbie Guide Picsa121

Newbie Guide Picsa118[Water]
Starting Jutsu: Water Burst
Starts with +10% purification chance
+10% damage when using water
jutsus
+45 CP per stat point
+0.3 purify per stat point
Innate ability: Excitation (10% chance
to use skill without consuming CP).
- Strong vs Fire
- Weak vs Lightning

Newbie Guide Picsa119[Lightning]
Starting Jutsu: Lightning Edge
Starts with +10% critical hit chance
+10% damage when using lightning
jutsus
+0.4 crit per stat point
Innate ability: Engross (10% chance to
ignore 40% of target's dodge rate and
land a 100% chance critical attack)
- Strong vs Water
- Weak vs Earth

Newbie Guide Picsa120[Earth]
Starting Jutsu: Earth Smash
Starts with +10% protection and
resistance
+10% damage when using earth jutsus
+45 HP per stat point
Innate ability: Harden (8% chance to
rebound 20% of damage received).
- Strong vs Lightning
- Weak vs Wind

Newbie Guide Picsa117[Wind]
Starting Jutsu: Twister
Starts with +10% dodge chance
+10% damage when using wind jutsus
+0.45 AGI per stat point
Innate ability: Breeze (5% chance to
reduce cooldown by 1).
- Strong vs Earth
- Weak Vs Fire

Newbie Guide Picsa116[Fire]
Starting Jutsu: Fire Ball
Starts with +10% damage
+10% damage when using fire jutsus
+0.4 damage per stat point
Innate ability: Combustion (20%
chance to increase damage by 50%)
- Strong vs Wind
- Weak vs Water

First check out my character stats point allocation thread, click here: Stats Point Allocation Suggestion

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Redeeming newbie code

• After creating your character, head over to Marketplace > Redeem and redeem the code
    Code:
    NINJAMASTER 

• It will give you 500 Newbie Guide Picsar38Tokens, and it doesn't expire. You can also check for codes on the official Facebook page to see if there's a new code to redeem, and check the previous post to see if the code is still not expired.
  • Click here to visit Facebook Page

Newbie Guide Picsa123
Newbie Guide Picsa122
Newbie Guide Picsa124
Newbie Guide Picsa125

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Token Purchasing
  • If you wish to support the game and buy Tokens, Gold, Stat resets, Element change potions, and Ninja scrolls, you may go to Marketplace > Buy Goods.
  • You can check if the Exclusive Item promo is still active here: Click here to visit
  • You can get an exclusive item that is obtainable only from the moderator(s).

Newbie Guide Picsa126
Newbie Guide Picsa127

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Pet
  • After you get your Tokens, I would suggest getting a pet right away and heading over to Pet Shop. Keiko is a good pet, especially if you get him early.

Newbie Guide Picsa129
Newbie Guide Picsa128

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Setting up your pet
  • After you buy your pet, go to the Pets menu, and don't forget to set your pet as active for him to fight with you in battles. You can also unlock the skills of your pet once he reaches the required level.

Newbie Guide Picsa132
Newbie Guide Picsa133

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Clothing
  • I suggest saving some Tokens for Heavy Combat Armor; it will help you survive in missions and exams. Go to the gear shop to buy the clothing and head back to the gear menu to equip your newly bought clothing.

Newbie Guide Picsa130
Newbie Guide Picsa131
Newbie Guide Picsa134
Newbie Guide Picsa135

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Jutsu
  • For learning Jutsu, head to the Ninjutsu Academy, where you can learn all kinds of Jutsu elements without restriction. You may use it to take advantage of element weakness and gain the upper hand. As you can see, there's a ninja scroll requirement to learn a jutsu. For example, you need a fire scroll to learn fireball. Scrolls can be obtained in missions, daily rewards, daily rolls, and expeditions, and you can also buy them from the marketplace.
  • To see the Ninja Scroll Droplist in missions, click here: Click here to visit the Ninja Scroll Droplist
  • If you want to check the element weakness and advantage, click here: Click here to see Elemental Weakness and Advantage

Newbie Guide Picsa137
Newbie Guide Picsa140

• After you bought your Jutsus, go to the Jutsu menu to equip them. There are also preset slots for you to switch easily. If you want to go boss fight or do missions, you can also rename your preset slot.

Newbie Guide Picsa139
Newbie Guide Picsa141
Newbie Guide Picsa143
Newbie Guide Picsa144
Newbie Guide Picsa142

• You can open the locked jutsu slot using Tokens by going to the Secret Kinjutsu Ritual, which allows you to bring 10 Jutsu into battle.

Newbie Guide Picsar11
Newbie Guide Picsa145

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Daily Rewards

• Don't forget to claim your daily rewards.

Newbie Guide Picsa136
Newbie Guide Picsa138

• You can also watch ads five times a day to have a chance to earn tokens, gold, and ninja scrolls in your daily rolls.
    Also check out The Daily Token farming

Newbie Guide Picsa146
Newbie Guide Picsar12

• Daily Challenge for Exp, and once you reach level 15, you can earn TP every day.
  • TP is used to upgrade your talent soon once you pass the Jounin exam and learn your extreme talent.

Newbie Guide Picsa147
Newbie Guide Picsa148

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Team

• You recruit your friends here in the Team menu. You can either input their user ID or use the search feature for 5000 gold to find a character that has the same level as you to add them. You can recruit your resting friends once again if you watch ads (it has a limit of 10 times per day).

Newbie Guide Picsa149
Newbie Guide Screen10

Newbie Guide Pngwin10Missions and Exam

• Go to Kage to start your missions to earn Exp, Gold, and Ninja scrolls. There are 3 difficulties: 1 star is easy, 2 stars is normal, and 3 stars is hard. Difficulty adjusts enemies strength and toughness. Increasing difficulty also increases gold and exp reward.

Newbie Guide Picsa150
Newbie Guide Picsa152

• You can watch ads to double the exp and gold reward.

Newbie Guide Picsa153

• If you collect a certain amount of stars, you can claim rewards. Take advantage of the enemy weakness element to finish the hardest mode of all missions. Check out the enemy weakness of each mission here: Click here to see Mission Enemy Element Weakness

Newbie Guide Picsa151

• Once you reach level 20, you can start your Chunin exam. Without finishing the Chunin exam, you won't earn exp and advance to another level.
  • Check out my thread about the exams, and you can also find some friend IDs there to aid you. Click here: Click here to see my thread about Chunin and Jounin Exam

Newbie Guide Picsa155

• The same goes when you reach level 40; you cannot earn exp until you pass the Jounin exam.

Newbie Guide Picsa154

Last edited by Raijin on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:37 am; edited 30 times in total

Admin, lequinox and Gingar like this post

NightSaint

Newbie Guide Empty Re: Newbie Guide

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:03 am
I've tried that it didn't work or is that if you are earth..
Raijin
Raijin

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:09 am
NightSaint wrote:I've tried that it didn't work or is that if you are earth..

Hi! Maybe you replied to a wrong thread, this is a newbie guide and still not finished
NightSaint

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:10 am
Oh ok im still kinda new I started two days ago lol 😆 I'm level 10
Raijin
Raijin

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:13 am
NightSaint wrote:Oh ok im still kinda new I started two days ago lol 😆 I'm level 10

Oh I see, I would suggest browsing the guides sections, it'll help you especially the stats build allocation thread
NightSaint

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:18 am
Yeah I done messed that up lol 😆 I use to play ninja zet and this is alot like it im hoping can get a skill point renew soon, maybe have to wait to get paid I got 3 of the 1.99 so I get can get the tokens to get that battle armor you recommend in a chat and the pet toad
Raijin
Raijin

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:25 am
NightSaint wrote:Yeah I done messed that up lol 😆 I use to play ninja zet and this is alot like it im hoping can get a skill point renew soon, maybe have to wait to get paid I got 3 of the 1.99 so I get can get the tokens to get that battle armor you recommend in a chat and the pet toad

Btw there's a redeem code 500 tokens: NINJAMASTER
And also check this Post of the Official Facebook Page there's 200 tokens and Element Change Potion: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0k6FgAHH1egQAMg1ovEFx27YyAtZNYYjWpfMRaBSHKDunR9kNj4viup7ZcetYuoXEl&id=100083121342903&mibextid=Nif5oz

The NINJAMASTER code is permanent but other code is not, it'll expire soon but I don't know the exact time and date
NightSaint

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:40 am
I got em Smile 😊
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum